Friday, February 7, 2014

Week Three

This week's inspiration was more just to get me out of bed and create because I was sick and having some hard time mentally getting myself to get up and get moving.

(Where is My Mind) This song- and several covers of this song- is almost always an inspiration for me week by week. Has been for years and probably will be for years. However, if you ever here me play it repeatedly...like for FARRR too long, please check on me.

Let's Get Creative
A glimpse into my mind. And process. And inspiration video. Can we tell I might be a little out of it more than usual this week?

image not avaialable
http://www.gerhard-richter.com/art/overpainted-photographs/people-74
And then there is Gerhard Richter, who kind of inspired this whole experiment of mixing photography and painting. Check out the entire website! (He actually painting over photographs as well.)

New Work:
What I refer to as my "photography/painting experiments". I really like where they are headed, but I think you can tell, my mind was kind of all over the place this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment