Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week Twelve

New Work!!!

http://thisladyphotographs.tumblr.com/

(Excuse the blogs as I work on switching things over/clean both of them up a bit.)

About this week's work:
I had a few goals this week, the main goal being to do some environmental photography and start improving on it. (I work primarily in a studio and have grown quite fond of it. It's time to expand my horizons!) With that said, I decided to also take some advice from several people and I incorporated more models and the interactions between the models, I played with really setting up scenes, and I worked more with choices about clothing, props, and make up. I knew that I wanted to do something fun, and I was thinking about the "fairy" theme, but it just so happened that two of the girls had mermaid dresses, so it became a lot more awesome! I was even lucky to have one of my friends help out with the make-up, so this was definitely one of the most planned out/organized photo shoots that I've done so far.

Inspiration:

http://augardephotography.daportfolio.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment